Thursday, March 12, 2009

Does Anyone Have Huge Boobs In School

Freetime - Queen - Portici (NA)

I thought that at worst there was no end. Instead, as I go along I see the stick always moves to unimaginable limits. Then, when the expectation is high, as in the case of the pizza restaurant Queen of Portici and yet the reality turns out to be poor, you can not help but write it. For conscience and to avoid other bad experiences.

Pizzeria Regina is like a large room, class, and respectable, in a nice area of \u200b\u200bthe city of Portsmouth. Finding a place is undertaking for those unfamiliar with the narrow streets the city and is forced to stop on the main course. But we fail to stop after two laps. We choose that place because we have always seen from the outside, past and acknowledging that would be a great place, maybe not at bargain prices but a great place. Upon entering we head inland, but we are stopped by a polite hostess (it would be a waitress, but we thought it was a flight attendant) who asks us: Have you booked? And we : no! She said Then sit in the hall in June '.

The room in June 'is corridor through which you pass to go to the actual room of the pizzeria, at nine and a half on Saturday was crowded like a McDonalds (that is, people who ate crowded every gift of God). And yet there is no problem. Then open the menu ', and we look for something to eat. As the "queen" refers to Queen Margaret is dedicated to the famous pizza, choose from the menu of pizzas, counting to eat great culinary delights.
Now, I do not know what you usually pay for a pizza (I mean only the pizza, topless, fried, soft drinks and everything else that managed to knock down ') but I usually reach out to the premises where the pizzas cost around to € 4 and a half.
Or at least have some choice of pizza between 3 and 5 € and then other specialties piuì expensive. Well, this is a below abstract menu of "Queen"

You can see almost anything that costs under 4.70 in fact, many pizzas should be above 5 or even 6 €!
For us not too bad, we go on the classic, indeed the only things we could choose two daisies. We say that this was not a real choice, but rather an exclusion of everything else. It is not that rents have lied in the sun, and maybe the we looked a little, but does nothing, at least we are safe to eat the best offered by the square (looking at the prices ...) Let

to soft drinks. Mineral water, Plain water, coke, beer (unspecified) and house wine. That's it. Typically, those who eat pizza always has some special drink to match, as some particular type beer or Heineken Peroni, who prefers (crazy!) The orange, in short, everyone drinks what he wants. I, not to spite the pizza margherita and drown in the mineral water, I usually have beer. But needless to say he was 4 euro a beer without a name! So, now that the evening went on expensive, I choose the house wine (3.50 for a glass or bottle indefinite quantity ...?). But the waitress tells me that white wine is not there! Then I choose the red ... and there not even that!
And so are "forced" to take the beer. I think it's a Blue Ribbon. Usually, when it has the flavor is Blue Ribbon. And that he did not.
Then, I notice one thing, that in the heat of the mental choice of meal, I had not noticed: in that space is an incredibly cool! Not a radiator, not a fungus, not a warmer, a brazier, a space heater. Nothing! I have to keep the coat on.
Let's go: the bathroom. Have you ever thought that the bathroom always reflect the place where you are? I do. And often I have had confirmation. And I began to fear the bathroom when the queen was what it was. Not dirt, please. But from a local kind you would expect to stay at home. At least.
Instead we are in the media. It was not from the State Railways, but not by Billionaire.
the location was not bad. But it was not even looking. When something is so, is said to be tasteless . is the key word. Tasteless. It was a little bland even the pizza arrived. Bland, not seasoned nor nor tomato mozzarella. Type pizzas selling trucks on the road. Just that the pay one euro. These pizzas were more '"ledges" with a bit of mozzarella in the middle of that pizza. Almost white, had not even taken a tremendous fear (have also seen their menu with prices?). And not so great. Thin as to be frightening. But at least it did not fall the sauce: perhaps because there was not. But I want to let you see the pizza that I have taken before:

E 'this. Well, you say, not all the donuts they can with the hole. Instead my pizza. He was just a hole in the middle and he knew something burning. Have you ever paid for a 4.50 "hole"? And so I also touched the pizza cocaine addict ...
When I told the waitress, she replies: Well, sometimes it happens.

Well, sometimes it happens. In a place where you pay even the air we breathe (cold, cold) pizza with a hole does not bring to the table. If you are captain disappear. Otherwise prove to be a real louse, "a taut, a stingy, as you say? One very attached to money as a crab! And they also show the prices of the menu, which, I forgot to tell you, were all adjusted upward with the pen. A shot of real class to a room where I did not expect really.

I recommend, for your evenings, you now know where NOT to go. Soon I will give you some tips on where to instead treat you to real customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment