Great emphasis has been given at the opening of the exhibition: "The legacy of the twentieth century - Masterpieces Mazzolini collection of "being held in Brindisi in the palace-Granafei Nervegna from October 24, 2009 (admission free) and will close January 24, 2010. The promoter of this initiative is the City of Brindisi in collaboration with the Diocese of Piacenza-Bobbio owner's collection of contemporary art had donated in 2005 by Mrs. Rosa Sunday Mazzolini.
this morning, to find employment in the leisure time available to me because of retirement, I took my camera and went to visit the exhibition.
I immediately marveled at the beauty of the show, the elegance of its rooms, the order of right spaces, light and sound all proper and perfect for enjoyment of the works of many artists known even by non-professionals: Enrico Baj, and Arnoldo Pomodoro, Ottone Rosai, Orpheus Drums, Carlo Carra, Giorgio De Chirico, Fontana, De Grada, Nino Maccari, Filippo De Pisis, Cantatore.
I was surprised even more when, walking those halls, I came across Arturo Tosi, Giulio Turcato, Joseph Migneco, Pericles Fazzini, Luigi Filocamo all artists with their works in the Gallery "Salvatore Cavallo" San Michele Salentino! The register of signatures
I left the invitation to come to St. Michael to complete this journey through Nocevento artists, but in my heart has been so much sadness to see that maybe you have not yet done everything to give due recognition to this "our little elephant" oasis of art in an area still too little known.
Sanmichelesalentino29ott2009
An invitation to visit the Pinacoteca "Salvatore Cavallo in San Michele Salentino (news about the gallery can be found on the site http://www.midiesis.it/) respecting and honoring the artistic heritage of the 900.
0 comments:
Post a Comment