Freetime - Cherry Plum
A place that is making progress. The Cherry Plum Viale Europa Tower of Greek positively surprised me on Sunday night, thanks to a band playing live music, British pop-rock. Talented young people, excellent service. Cocktails, milkshakes and coffee are very respectable at a low cost. This is a local crop and without ostentation. When all else fails the big screen accompanied by music by Mtv evenings on the covered terrace and heated in winter. Ample parking (important!) And especially little crowd, although I believe that soon it will be appreciated by a larger number of people. People who run out of town when in fact something good in terms of entertainment, can also be found close to us. All in all, the Cherry Plum is the only local "ligth" wide and small snack bar, where I have recently heard live music, or at least see lay evenings. Lately, I have visited the premises in this respect, they leave something to be desired ...
View Larger Map
0 comments:
Post a Comment