Monday, November 10, 2008

What Does A Star On Palm Mean

Freetime - Irish pub

in the appointment on Monday with the Freetime section, I am here to reaffirm the positive note already given to the local torrese Leprechaun. This is one of the few "local" in the literal sense of the Greek Tower, designed as a meeting place for a beer, listen to music and tease something. A warm and friendly atmosphere and outstanding cuisine. And then it's a place frequented during the week, unlike many places, on weekdays, are practically deserted.







There are many features of this Irish pub, sandwiches with names that recall the Irish counties to draft beers really excelled (last time I spoke of Bonne Esperance ... but the cream of the Guinness is not mica to throw away :-).







I then discovered that the cakes are not bad, in fact, they leave after a binge eating pigs. I am attaching some photos of the evening!








The cuttings and Wilkrow



This was just the appetizer ...

The Guinness is always the Guinness!


0 comments:

Post a Comment